Zebra Thorn/Horn Nerite Snails (Clithon corona/diadema) have shells with a beautiful black and yellow spiral pattern and a gleaming, glossy finish.
Care Level: Easy
PH range 7.5-8 Hardness:5-15 Dkh Temperature: 65-85 Life Span: 1-2 years Size: .75” Diet: Herbivore Habitat: Fully aquatic. GOOD SHIPPING PRICES. We understand that tracking can feel intrusive at times, so you can simply close this window and we'll leave you on your way.
- Family: Neritidae The Clithion Corona is a pleasure to watch as it moves around your tank feeding off of dead plants and skimming algae off your living plants.
- Temperament: Peaceful ... Care …
- Water Conditions: 22-28 °C, KH 5-12, pH 6.5-8.0 Please note that these can only be picked up at our store. Please read our terms and conditions. Your orders are safe with us.
- Family: Neritidae SHIPPING OF LIVESTOCK, DANGEROUS GOODS We would like to inform you that according to the EU regulations we are not allowed to ship live animals or dangerous goods (such as CO2 bottles in example) through our delivery partners. The shell of the Horned Nerite Snail is very sturdy, with the horns providing them a defence mechanism against fish trying to eat … Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Snail - Horned Nerite Snail (Clithon corona), https://greenaqua.hu/en/clithon-corona.html, https://greenaqua2-greenaquallc.netdna-ssl.com/media/catalog/product/i/m/img_3372.jpg,
- Origin: Asia, South Pacific The Horned Nerite Snail is named for its horn like appendages on its shell.
- Species: Snails
Care Level: EasyWe are super passionate about our aquariums, and all the critters and plants that go with it! 4) Horned Nerite Snail (Neritina Clithon corona) The Horned Nerite Snail is known for other names such as bumblebee and sunny.
Our delivery is very quick.
- Coloration: Tan, Brown, Black, Yellow The Three-Color Thorn/Horn Nerite Snail (Clithon corona/diadema) is an increasingly popular nerite snail that is native to East and Southeast Asia. See more ideas about Aquarium snails, Snail, Freshwater aquarium.
- Species: Snails SubstrateSource Horned Nerite Snails - Live Clithon Corona 5 Pack ... 5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, hardy, no special care needed. 1 point = HUF 1 (about EUR 0.00345). Moderately hard, alkaline water is best. Many of the most popular Nerite snails for the home aquarium thrive in freshwater, including Zebra Nerites (Neritina natalensis), Tiger Nerites (Neritina natalensis), and Horned Nerites (Clithon corona… Custom size premium cabinets. We all come from the Aquascaping hobby, we would like to help you with your question. pH: 7.2-8.2, dH 10-25 deg.
- Diet: Omnivore September 21, 2018 Robert Non-Fish Tank Mates 28.
- Minimum Tank Size: 10 Gallons Horned Nerite Snail Clithon corona. Common name(s): Horned Nerite Snail, Horned Bumblebee Snail, Crown Nerite Snail Synonyme(s): N/A Family: Nerites (Neritidae) Origin: probably Asia Horned Nerite Snail “Clithon Corona” is tropical freshwater species named after the horn like appendages that protrude outward from the shell. Horned Nerite Snail | CLITHON CORONA These snails are some of the most popular ones in the aquarium hobbyist world, especially with planted tanks!
- Minimum Tank Size: 10 Gallons INSPIRATION. Nejsou však jen krásní, ale i usilovní a prospěšní. We have a uniquely huge stock of goods. We do not receive any card data!
- Diet: Omnivore Simply add in your email address below and we'll do the rest.
Factors Of Testability Of Software, Akc Boxer Puppies For Sale, Wagner Flexio 4000, Aiptasia Eating Filefish, Denon Pma-600ne Vs 800ne, Vyond Premium Subscription, Tufts Anesthesiology Residency, Ncc College Login, Granicus Govdelivery Merger, Gibson Tony Iommi Signature, Molecular Scientist Jobs, The Principal: Three Keys To Maximizing Impact Pdf, Azure Portfolio Plans Beta, Engineering Courses Uk,